We are committed to your right to privacy and will only use your data as set out below. Please read this information carefully. By using cycling.co.uk you agree to us collecting and using your personal information in accordance with the following details.
What information we will collect about you?
We will collect information about you when you register to join the cycling.co.uk members area, when you enter any competitions we promote or you contact us.
How we will use the information we collect about you?
In order to use the cycling.co.uk website you are not required to register or provide any of your personal details or information. If however you decide to register with one of the facilities we provide we will the use your information to provide:
- to supply and manage the services you have asked us to provide you;
- to improve and develop the services or products we offer by analysing your information
- to learn more about you so that we can identify products and services which may be of interest to you which we will tell you about unless you have requested that we do not tell you.
Will we share your information with other?
Unless you tell us otherwise we will share your information with other companies who may contact you by telephone, letter, email or SMS to advise you of additional products that may be of interest for you.
You have the right to ask us what information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 you can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
cycling.co.uk will send e-mails to the e-mail address you have given us. We will not accept responsibility if anyone else gets hold of your e-mails. If you send us an e-mail, you cannot assume that it has reached us until we return an e-mail acknowledging receipt. Please note that the internet is not a completely secure medium. Please advise us if you experience any issues at all.
Questions and Queries?
cycling.co.uk Terms & Conditions
- cycling.co.uk is a free to use service providing cycling information service and links to other websites
- Limited Liability. The inclusion of links to other websites is in no way any warranty by us that the website operator will perform its obligations under any transaction you enter into. We do not endorse or recommend the goods or services offered by the third parties.
- Any information on the Site about the goods and services on another website is given or made available to us by that website operator. We have not taken any steps to check this information independently. We give no warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- That any information about goods or services is accurate, up to date or complete; or
- That any statements by us relating to any products or services included on the Site constitutes any warranty that the goods or services are fit for a particular purpose or of satisfactory quality.
- We are not responsible for making arrangements for any payments between you and the other website operator. If you cancel or withdraw from a transaction after making a payment we have no responsibility to give you any refund.
- If you choose to use the Site (including the purchase of goods and services) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by us. In no circumstances shall cycling.co.uk or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the Site though we do not exclude any liability for death or personal liability caused by our negligence.
- Intellectual property We, or people we have contracted with, own or are licensed to use all the copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the Site. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal use and reference only. Except where you are using a feature of the Site the information on the Site may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without our prior written approval. Any hard copies you make must retain all copyright and proprietary notices.
- You must not alter or try to alter any words, data, image or other item on the Site other than those items that are intended to be completed or changed by you.
- Links to other website's We also provide links to other website's or resources that may be of interest to you. We have no control over any of these website's or resources and you agree that you use such website's entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for their content or your use of such website's. You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of access to, or use of any such links.